My baby is 7 months old today! Wow! What a sweet, precious, fun boy he is!! Here are some updates...
- His first tooth broke through today (I felt it while he was chewing on my chin)
- He's sitting up pretty well on his own, though he has a tough time rebalancing if he gets off kilter, so I can't leave him on his own yet
- He loves playing on his tummy, and he's scooting a little (primitive crawl) to get to toys, though most of the time to get something, he'll roll to it
- He's babbling a lot, and his favorite syllabyl is "bah"
- He's eating a good variety of foods, including rice cereal, vegetables, fruits, and meat/veg/fruit mixtures
- He's outgrown his bouncer seat--after seeing him pull himself up on the toybar and then try to get out the side (almost toppling over), I decided we better retire it
- He wakes up happy in the morning now. He'll often lay in bed and coo a while (10 minutes or so) before letting us know he wants to be fed (aka fussing)
- I had to move the jumperoo up the next height, and he's just loving bouncing around in it. His legs are getting awfully strong from all of that exercise
No comments:
Post a Comment