Sep 30, 2011

The Love of a Boy

I just had to share these precious videos with you.  Isaiah is such a little lover boy.  He tells us he loves us more times than I can count in a day.  He gives great big bear hugs and sweet little kisses.  The first video is extra short cause Chris thought he was just taking a snapshot.





A few little updates:
- He can correctly tell you the colors for red, blue, green, yellow, white, and brown now.
- When he's not saying "I love you", "no-mine" is a close second.  Often he's not talking to anyone in particular.  He was fast asleep in bed one night and we heard him say "no-mine" over the monitor.  I wonder what he's dreaming about.
- I've taught him to say "Go Vols!" with a hand motion (though it sounds more like "Do Da").  We recently watched the UT/Florida game with our friends Sarah and Brandon, and everytime we'd get excited over a touchdown, Isaiah would look up with this huge smile at us like, "I don't know what I did, but it must have been something good."

No comments: