Clearly I'm out of order on updating past events. It's Christmas Eve and I'm still trying to catch up on posts from events in October. For Halloween this year, Isaiah dressed up as a train conductor. Honestly, we debated so long as to what to dress him as that it was too late to order something, and he already owned every part of this outfit.
Normally we would attend our church's fall festival (usually a week before Halloween), but this year Isaiah had a GI bug and we stayed home. We did enjoy time with friends on Halloween night at the Alley's home. They live in our neighborhood and host the annual Halloween party for their block. We don't live on their block, but they're kind enough to include us. Isaiah and William Jones trick-or-treated a bit down the street with their daddies in tow. Isaiah is becoming more difficult to photograph these days as he often refuses to look at the camera and rarely smiles for it, but here are a few pictures from the night...
| William Jones, the astronaut, and Corban Cartner (I mean, Peter Pan) |
No comments:
Post a Comment