Oct 14, 2009

Baby's Name Release 1


The baby's name includes the letter "A", but we will not yet reveal where this letter is located in the name. I can't imagine that you have too many guesses yet, but if you do, please post them.
All is well in the Starnes' world. The baby (as I will temporarily refer to him to transition from Cletus to the real name) is kicking up a storm these days. It even hurts a bit at times. I have to remind myself that it's a GOOD thing he's moving around so much and not get too frustrated with the discomfort. He was kicking a lot last night while Chris was out on an errand, and I started talking to him telling him to calm down a bit. Frankie was so confused by me talking to seemingly no one in the room...he kept getting up and looking around for Chris. Poor dog, he has no idea what's coming. My brother Austin has lectured us on how we better not forget about poor Frankie when the baby comes, and that we shouldn't put the baby before Frankie. When I explained that people come before animals, he said, "well, they should at least be the same." Haha...We know who to have over to keep Frankie company if he gets too lonely.
More letters to come...

3 comments:

Real Girl Lij said...

This is torture! :) Fun torture. Okay, got it. A. Ready for the next one.

Real Girl Lij said...

Chase's response: It's Chase! :)

Unknown said...

My first guess is: Ethan Perry