After finding the dresser yesterday, I spent much of the remaining day on the internet looking for cribs that would fit with that style. We landed on the crib above, which is the Basset Baby Southampton 4-in-1 Convertible Crib at Babies R' Us. I think it will fit nicely with the dresser without being too traditional. We'll be able to use it for many years, too, because it converts to a toddler bed, a daybed, and a full-sized bed. I'm excited to add another piece to the nursery image in my mind, and I know Chris will be glad that I won't constantly be searching for cribs online.Next big item on my list: a glider/rocker. Babies R' Us used to carry an Amy Coe rocker that I absolutely love, but we can't find it for sale anywhere now. I've actually gone so far as to contact the store to ask if they ever plan to re-stock it...still awaiting a response. Nevertheless, the picture below gives you an idea of what we'd like to find.

No comments:
Post a Comment