Sep 2, 2009
Zoo Bedding
After finding out Cletus is a boy, I had a hard time imagining what I wanted the nursery to look like. Most everything in my mind was geared toward a girl. After spending some time (probably way too much time) surfing the web for ideas, I found this DwellStudio set on Target.com that I really liked. It had been discontinued and thus was 1/2 off--major bonus! I showed Chris to get his opinion. Typically when I ask for Chris' opinion on something like this, he returns my question with another one, "what do you think about it?" I was sort of expecting the same, but when he saw the rug that goes with the set, he unequivocally said he really liked it. It's so unusual for Chris to have a strong opinion on clothes/colors/design that when he does, it brings me great joy to concede to it. The set was delivered today, and we're very pleased with it. It's not too baby-ish, so Cletus can use it for a few years easily. Below is a picture of the bedding set as well as the matching rug (side profile of blue bear).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so cute! I look forward to your hand-me-downs someday. (You used to get all of mine!) ;)
Post a Comment