Nov 17, 2009

32 weeks

32 weeks...the countdown continues. Amazing that little Isaiah is due in just 8 short weeks. I have an OB check-up tomorrow. My check-ups will increase in frequency to every two weeks for the next four weeks, and then I'll have one a week until Isaiah is born. We also start childbirth classes on Thursday night. ...All signs that parenthood is drawing nearer.
This is my first week off, though it has quickly filled up with appointments and activities. I had my first interview today with one of the dermatology faculty members at UT. They actually will be interviewing all of the other students on one day in January, but the date is so close to my due date that they graciously set up other times for me to meet with them. I have three more interviews this week with other faculty members at UT to complete the circuit. You can see my maternity business suit in my belly shot above that I wore for the first time today. It's not the most flattering or comfortable thing in the world, but I'm just hoping I can still button it for a few more weeks.

We're excited that my sister, Lindsay, and her husband, Chase, are moving back to Tennessee this week. They've had a whirlwind of a year between LA, Nashville, Orlando, and back to Nashville. I don't know anyone who enjoys the process of packing and moving, so I'm sure they're exhausted and ready to stay put for a while. We're just happy to have them within driving distance again, especially with Isaiah coming soon.
There's not too much else to report right now. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Real Girl Lij said...

I love you, baby sister. You look beautiful. Can't wait to meet Isaiah.

Carie said...

You and Isaiah look adorable in your suit! We've missed you guys. Looking forward to catching up soon ;)