This is my last week of work before being off for 4+ months. I've sort of run out of projects for the nursery as I was a bit over-zealous and completed most of them a few weeks back. I'm sure I'll come up with more things to do, and I'm looking forward to reading baby books in preparation for Isaiah's arrival. I also hope that my December schedule will fill up more with residency interviews. Right now, I only know about my interview at MUSC, which will be Dec 11-12th. It's nice to have at least one on the calendar.
We're looking forward to traveling to North Carolina for Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks. This will be the first Thanksgiving we've spent with Chris' family since we were engaged due to various conflicts. Chris' mom and sister (Ginger and Melissa) have also been sweet enough to plan a baby shower for me while we're there. I'm really looking forward to that, and it will be such a huge blessing in getting things ready for Isaiah.
I'll try to do better about posting more regularly for the rest of the pregnancy. Just think, 9 weeks until the due date!! Before you know it, I'll be blogging about my new baby boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment