Yes, I know...it's so hard to believe, but I turned 26 on June 7. Sarah and Brandon came over for dinner to help us celebrate with Chinese food and Muddy's cupcakes (yumyum!). We enjoyed catching up on life, and Isaiah enjoyed the extra attention. The lighter was out of fluid and we couldn't find any matches, so I had to fake blow out the candle as you can see below...totally convincing, right?
We also enjoyed a vacation to Perdido Key, Florida last week with my family. There was some oil on the beach where we were, but it wasn't nearly as bad as Orange Beach (next town over). Nevertheless, we didn't want to get Isaiah in the water at all because of the oil, so he chilled in the shade on the beach. I did put his toes in the water a couple of times, but he wasn't too thrilled about it. The first couple of days were a little difficult because Isaiah was much more fussy than usual--combination of teething, traveling, lost sleep, and a cold--but he seemed to feel better toward the end of the week. The little man had no shortage of attention from family, and we enjoyed spending time with everyone too. Isaiah especially loved hanging with Bailey (6) and Taylor (5) (step-cousins). I wish I had a picture of him with them, but everytime they came around, he just perked up. Here are a few pictures from Florida:
No comments:
Post a Comment