Mar 8, 2010

10 Weeks and Growing like a Weed!

It's amazing how quickly Isaiah is growing and developing. He grew a 1/2 inch a few days following his doctor's appointment, so I had to go shopping for 3-6 month sized sleepers last week. Other updates:

As you can see in the picture below, he's paying attention to the toys hanging from his bouncey seat and occasionally reaches out to play with them.

He's also lifting his head more and more during his tummy time. He actually rolled over from tummy to back once last week, though I think it was more accidental than anything and doubt he'll repeat it anytime soon.

It's definitely a full-time job keeping up with this little dude. What they say about laundry growing exponentially with children added to a family is absolutely true. The picture below attests to that...that is one day's worth of laundry!!!

I've also decided that my child is the most photogenic in the world. Perhaps I'm biased, but when I pull a camera out, he looks right at it and cheeses for me. So funny and adorable! I tried my hand at posing him some today. The two pictures below are two of the best I took. I just look at that face and say "how beautiful!"...don't you agree?


No comments: