Mar 25, 2010

Three Months

I know I say this every time, but I really can't believe our baby boy is three months old! What a wonderful, crazy three months they've been. Changes...He seems to have passed the stage where he smiles at anything and everything. We've had to work a little harder to get one of those big cheeses out of him for the past week, but they're worth more than gold when we do. He actually seems to enjoy tummy time now, and I think he's really close to rolling from tummy to back (purposely). His favorite pastime is looking in the mirror...he can't figure out why that other baby does exactly what he does, but he sure is fun! He notices his own hands a lot these days, and I think he's figured out they belong to him. He also seems to prefer sucking on his own fist to the pacifier much of the time now.
Thankfully he no longer routinely poops or pees during diaper changes. Napping is really our biggest challenge--he goes down like a dream, but he often wakes up after only 30-45 minutes. I end up holding him (like right now and typing one-handed) to calm him down and get him to his next feeding.
I took these pictures of Isaiah today. He's also showcasing a blanket I made for him. Enjoy!















1 comment:

Real Girl Lij said...

He could not be any more gorgeous! (I mean handsome, Chris). Stunning.