I've been utilizing my iPhone more for video taking lately since it's always handy. I recently learned that I can directly upload videos from my iPhone to YouTube, and then I can directly post videos from YouTube onto the blog. It's so easy that I thought I better share some with you...
Chris likes to say "there's something about a boy and his ball". That's definitely true for this boy.
Who can make you laugh more than your daddy? Isaiah's in a cackling mood in this one until a very sudden mood change. I think this is right before bedtime.
This is just from yesterday. Isaiah has really started enjoying his crib lately. He's gotten to where he won't let us pick him up for a few minutes after he's woken up. We usually realize he's awake when we hear the music from his toy elephant that hangs on the side of the crib playing. We often walk in to him dancing to the music. I haven't caught a great one of the dancing yet, but here's a happy riser nonetheless...
All grandparents except Pawpaw beware...this may make you green with envy. Isaiah has recently learned to say Pawpaw (except it sounds like "Dah-daw"). We have a framed picture of Pawpaw and Mimi on the bookshelf, and he'll point at it and say "Dah-daw". It's only fair payback to Pawpaw, who has had to endure Isaiah's cold shoulder a few times lately. Your day will come Pawpaw (and perhaps it has)...
No comments:
Post a Comment