May 13, 2009
first prenatal visit
Well, we just had our first prenatal appointment. I'm just 6 weeks and 3 days, so they only did lab work at this visit and I met Dr. Peeler. I have to say I've tended to be partial to female OB/GYNs in the past, but we both really liked Dr. Peeler and he made me feel very comfortable. With the unpredictability of my schedule, I'll probably see several different docs at the clinic, but at least we're happy with our first one. We're scheduled to go back next week to have an ultrasound, hopefully see the baby's heartbeat, and confirm dates. I'm really looking forward to that. At this point, the pregnancy doesn't seem all that real. I'm still kind of hesitant to share the news with family because we have no real reassurances at this point, but I think we'll be making phone calls very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment